Re: [Question #76888]: Ubuntu 9.04 can't reach the Internet

RonNHYC confirmed that the question is solved:
Success! What I did was, and only did, was delete connection in the
network manager and readd it. Now, the wireless connection works. Same
security, same everything. One thing, perhaps irrelevant, was that I
named the connection the same name as the SSID.

Thanks to all for taking the time with me.

RON