[Question #77089]: error when make install-webconf

I am installing Nagios on Ubuntu 8.0.4 LTS Server. I am in the process of installing Nagios but when I try to install the Nagios web config file in the Apache conf.d directory I get "make: *** No rule to make target 'install-webconf'. Stop".
Here are the commands I am using:
cd /etc/apache2/conf.d/
make install-webconf

any ideas, i's sure its something simple...