[Question #77114]: No sound from ATI Radeon 4870X2 2Gb - On Ubuntu 9.04 64 Bits

When I run Vista 64 Bits, I could choose sound from speakers of my HDTV Panasonic TC-P42G10 connected in HDMI cable in the ATI Radeon 4870X2 CrossFire or sound from Motherboard Asus P6T Deluxe (hear-phone stereo or form hometheater 7.1 channels connected on the back of the motherboard). Now, on Ubuntu 64 Bits, it only send sound from stereo hear-phone on the motherboard. I still did not install the original driver from Radeon because it is *.run extension and I clicked twice over the driver and Ubuntu 9.04 64 Bits could not make it install.

Ubuntu 9.04 64 Bits is running over:

CPU Intel Core i7 2.67 Ghz

MotherBoard Asus P6T Deluxe http://usa.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=179&l3=815&l4=0&model=2593&modelmenu=2

Ram 12 GB Crossair Dominator 1600Mhz

ATI Cross Fire HD4870X2 2Gb
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/linux/Pages/radeon_linux.aspx?type=2.4.1&product=2.4.1.3.36&lang=English

HDTV Panasonic 42 inches TC-P42G10 connected to ATI 4870X2 through HDMI cable (but on System/Video - Ubuntu tells me it is 32 inches - not great deal so far - but it could recognize it as 600Hz subfield for faster refresh frame rates ). http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/shop/Televisions/All-VIERA-Flat-Panel-HDTVs/model.TC-P42G10.O_11002_7000000000000005702#tabsection

DVD RW Blu-Ray LG - I did not find yet the Ubuntu LightScribe driver.