Re: [Question #77000]: not working correctly when not run using sudo

Question #77000 on nautilus in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/77000

Stephen Glunt is still having a problem:
By "work regularly" I mean "without root privileges."  If you notice
from the screenshots that I have posted no files display.  It looks like
it is continuously busy (from the little loading graphic that is
displayed near the upper right hand corner).  My problem is that I
cannot get it to work, at all, without root privileges.