Re: [Question #76591]: java versions issue + java lag in ubuntu

ranjith is still having a problem:
Hi

I installed java 6 but it didnt solve my issue. The following is the
result now.

donny@donny-laptop:~$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_13"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 11.3-b02, mixed mode)
donny@donny-laptop:~$

I have tried different browsers including opera and epiphany, but the
java applet of www.funkysnooker.com is very very slow. There is a clear
lag. Not only this website, but all other java applets are also very
slow.

I use a HP laptop with AMD Turion, 3GB RAM, NVIDIA graphics card and
Ubuntu 9.10

I have also tried googling for an answer but didnt find any !!

Pls help !