Re: [Question #76437]: Status of bug #399857 changed to 'Incomplete' in firefox-3.5 in ubuntu

Question #76437 on firefox-3.5 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.5/+question/76437

Micah Gersten proposed the following answer:
Don, the profile was for your other problem.  We do not have a way at
present to change the Firefox icon to launch FF3.5.  This will happen in
Karmic.