[Question #77200]: How does one delete hot links from Webpages saved in PDF?

New question #77200 on evince in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evince/+question/77200

A Community Documentation for "Using the Terminal" contained many hot links in the contents" listing that were carried over to a copy of the Web page saved in PDF. With the PDF document opened in Evince (Document Viewer 2.26.1), clicking on the "Contents" opens Firefox and goes to the original Web page from which the (now) PDF document came instead of my preferred action: to go to the PDF document's contents. How do I remove the hot links?