[Question #77224]: Cannot open "Office * ". The application cannot be started. The user interface language cannot be determined. This is what I get.

Office drop down box o.k.. Select either Presentation, Spreadsheet or Word Processor and I get "The application cannot be started.  The user interface language cannot be determined. Worked O. K. in 8.10 am running 9.04 now.
Thanks.
 Stagger Lee