Re: [Question #74437]: grub loading error 18 frozen screen

Question #74437 on grub in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+question/74437

Tom proposed the following answer:
Errr, i forgot to say that we can move the Xp partition from the LiveCd,
we don't need to delete it or anything and so the data should be safe.
However Murphy's Law (or something similar) states that we will need a
backup only if we haven't made one.  So i try to backup where possible,
if i care about the data at all (even slightly).