Re: Re : [Question #3504]: Some progress with Totem and .wmv files

Question #3504 on totem in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem/+question/3504

Ron Janson requested for more information:
I have installed Ubuntu 9.04. Have always had no problems with video
files (WMV etc) in previous versions, but now I cannot get video to
work. The file opens and immediately goes. I have tried just about every
thing suggested on forums to mno avail.