Re: [Question #75878]: Nokia N82 in Ubuntu

Rob Frerejean is still having a problem:
The only thing working when I connect my phone is..

In data mode I can copy everything from and to my phone. e.g Photo´s and
video and music.

In PC Suite mode I can make a GPRS or 3G connection.

But I only want to be able to read my agenda on it and sync it with
Evolution.

I can have full option. And I have it in Virtualbox running Windows XP.
But it´s to much work to transfer everything from the Windows system to
my Ubuntu. I run Evolution in that Windows.

Any options?