Re: [Question #77202]: Need help to install MS Framework 2.0

Question #77202 on wine in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wine/+question/77202

Tom proposed the following answer:
Ok, you've pushed me into doing this at last :)  I've been meaning to do
this for a while now.  I installed Wine :)  Top taskbar, click on

Applications - Wine - Configure Wine - Applications

(this last was the tab at the top of the pop-up gui box) in that gui box
go right down to the bottom and see the drop-down that currently says
"Windows Xp"?  Click on the triangle there or just use your mouse wheel
to scroll it down to Win2k and then click on the "Apply" button at the
very bottom.  Now, since the middle box in that tab was already set to
"Default settings" you have set the default for the whole of Wine to be
Win2k :))

Now it's time for me to install a few games and things as i've been promising a few certain people for several months lol
Thanks, good luck and regards from
Tom :)