Re: [Question #76412]: V 9.04 with the latest updates, but no wifi. Wifi Device: Intel Corporation 4965AGN

ktsets posted a new comment:
In order to install Ubuntu on my notebook I added  3 parameters on the
boot command. These parameters are: "acpi=off", "noapic", "nolapic".
Ubuntu keeps updating ang bug fixing so these parameters may be are not
needed any more. From time to time I was testing booting without one or
more of them to see what happens.  So yesterday I took out "nolapic" and
my wifi worked. Finally it was so simply.