Re: [Question #77305]: How to connect to domain using Likewise?

steeleweb gave more information on the question:
The first time I tried to connect to the domain it said it was a
scuccess, but the there was a kerberose authentication error.

I was able to connect, I then made sure likewise was running logged off
loged back in with domain credentials, later I had to restart and then
when I loged back in I am getting unable to connect to domain, using
cached credentials.  I am unable to log back in with my domain
credentials.