Re: [Question #77443]: GRUB Error 18 - URGENT HELP PLEASE

Tom proposed the following answer:
Your comment "when I select the second option CD/DVD and insert the
Ubuntu 9.04 CD it shows me the working desktop and I can see all my
Windows XP files, folders and drives(C, E and F)." sounds perfect.  On
the top taskbar there you should see the firefox icon and be able to get
into here from that - it's better to post answers directly into the
thread at Launchpad rather than use your emailing system to do that.
Err, does that make sense or do you need a bit more detail or something?
Sorry i'm a bit too used to using computers and you seem to be quite
good with them too so i'm not sure what's making sense and what isn't.
Please ask, even if it seems like a dumb question.