Re: [Question #77437]: Fresh install, cant see other drives or files

Question #77437 on nautilus in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/77437

vgwike is still having a problem:
Hi Tom, thanks for the quick response. I have 1 gig of memory, 212 gib
of hard drive space available and its a amd athlon 64 3200+ prossessor
which is I beleive 2.2 ghz. I am trying the demo from dvd thing in the
morning. I have the machine set to look to the dvd drive first for
bootso starting the program wont be a problem. I will let you know if I
can open anything up that way asap. Thanks, Vince

Written a book? Don't wait, publish your book today! Click for more information.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYRQhYp98dtEKdY1alUZJynP5ylXomtXAtSBGvbhYvJfyaI7O0oZO4/