[Question #77465]: Error when I try to download updates of ubuntu

New question #77465 on update-manager in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+question/77465

I have the next error when I try to update ubuntu and I go to System->Administration->Update System

"It has happened a imposible problem to repair when i was starting the information of the packages.

Please , it will Reported like a fail of the package «update-manager» and add the next error message

'E:Dynamic MMap went out of the room.Increase the size of Apt::Cache-Limit.Actual value: 25165824. (man 5 apt.conf),E:It happened a error while it was proccesed libglobus-gsi-credential-dev (NewPackage), E:Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-i386_Packages,E:It couldn't scan or open the list of packages or the state file.

I had to translate de error to English language because  the version  of Ubuntu I have it's Spanish and the words in english it isn't exactly the same in the English version.

Thanks