Re: [Question #77406]: Configuring apache2 server

Damiano Venturin proposed the following answer:
Hi Myroslav
thank you to be so polite but it's a pleasure for me. Answering questions help me to learn. :-D

Well apache works, no doubt and I was pretty sure of this. Now I'm sure.
For sure there is a misconfiguration somewhere. Not a big deal fortunately.

test A)
I would like to check permissions on file, but I'm pretty sure is not the problem:
ls -lh /var/www

test B)
I don't think it's a moodle configuration and to prove this we need to know if another web application can work just after a restart.
Do you have any other web application installated? for example phpmyadmin (do you know it? it's a web interface to manage mysql database.)

sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin

test it on 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin <- username = root , password = the
mysql password you picked when installed your lamp server

if it works restart an try accessing phpmyadmin first, than moodle

cheers!