Re: [Question #76415]: maybe these will help?

STEVE G is still having a problem:
Mark,

OK. I did these things as far as I am able. The ESC brought up only 2
choices, both with the sale kernel number. I did the "recovery mode" and
asked it to fix whatever it found wrong. It seemed to do some things;
however, upon reboot, nothing changed with my wireless problem.

I then did the sudo bit to get wicd. The sudo aptitude update seemed to
bring some info in, but the sudo aptitude install wicd only brought a
request for a destination file. What do I use there?

I am thinking of reloading 9.04 from the cd. I do have a plug in cd
reader. That seems like a cope-out but ????. I could also wait for 9.10
in October.What about something called nudiswrapper?

Once again thanks for persevering.

STEVEG