Re: [Question #77254]: Vista and Jaunty dual boot. Vista fails to boot

RayArdia is still having a problem:
Hi Tom,
Thanks for your two posts. Your comment 'If i had to deal with this i
would set it aside as something to do
later, at my leisure, but would just keep using all the stuff that's
over on the Vista side in the meantime.'  .......is exactly what I feel!
That having been said it 'bugs' me that Bitsa refuses to boot - if all
the emails posts etc written about Windoze problems had been written on
PAPER there wouldn't be any trees left on the planet.
All I really want is to be able to continue to use Cadvance 6.5 as my
preferred CAD program http://www.cadvance.com/downloads2.htm
because it does everything I need, and learned how to use it when I
still had a full set of brain cells! (now 71, only about a dozen left!)
I  can't seem to find a way to run it in Wine, maybe because it was
originally written for Win 3.1. Perhaps someone clever could find a
way????
Regards, Ray