Re: [Question #77586]: How to reformat and use a second removable hard drive

Rodney gave more information on the question:

The 8 gig drive is the one I want to play with, the one that has Mandriva on it, which I no longer want.  I have Ubuntu on the larger drive along with an early version of XP.  Thanks