Re: [Question #77596]: k3b fails altogether

Question #77596 on k3b in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/k3b/+question/77596

Ufuk proposed the following answer:
My k3b works without a problem but I do not have 64 bit system. Have you
tried to install ubuntu-restricted-extras and w64codecs packages? You
can also try gnomebaker application. You can learn the error with k3b
application by running k3b from terminal.