[Question #77615]: when will nco-3.9.9 migrate from sid to ubuntu?

New question #77615 on nco in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nco/+question/77615

Hi,

As the author of NCO and the debian maintainer of the nco package,
I know that nco-3.9.9 was accepted into sid last week.
My question is how long it will take for nco-3.9.9 to migrate to ubuntu?
Will it make it into the karmic release?
Is there anything I can do to help speed up the process
or is it all automated?
Even though I am the debian package maintainer, ubuntu is what
I use on my desktop so I am eager to see the latest nco release in karmic.

Thanks,
Charlie