[Question #77620]: New font not appearing in open office

I have downloaded spranq_eco_sans_regular.ttf
which save 20% ink and installed it as per instructions
ttmkfdir mkfontdir fc-cache /usr/share/fonts/miscttf

It appears in the Firefox font selection although I dont need it there but will not appear in the open office list of fonts. How can I use it in open office?
Thanks