Re: [Question #77450]: no sond on speakers and headset

Question #77450 on alsa-driver in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+question/77450

Tom proposed the following answer:
Lol, that's often the best way to fix something.  It's not the best way
to troubleshoot and doesn't give us an elegant answer but we may have
solved other problems along the way too and achieved the objective
faster too ;)))

Underneath where you post comments is a button saying soemthing like
"Solved" or "I have found the answer or something like that.  If you
could click on that then it might help people in the future suffering
from a similar problem :)

Nicely done :)
Congrats and regards from
Tom :)