Re: [Question #62741]: the viewing window in mozilla is in giant size and i cant find the closing button. How can I change the preferences or settings so I can see the edges of the window?

Question #62741 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/62741

ogro proposed the following answer:
Hi...

One thing that has gotten me out of similar situations is to press ALT+Space and that will bring down the window menu which is the same as right clicking on the taskbar space.
If you ever loose the panel or the mouse, this is the best way to get at the close or move options.

Cheers