Re: [Question #76926]: Uninstalling Ubunut 9.04

ynatalia is still having a problem:
So...this question is still open. I want to ask for some last few pieces
of advice. I finally downloaded and burned a gparted livecd. As stated
above, the sda5 is the main ubuntu partition and the sda6 is the linux
swap. I would like to know- would it be safe to delete the sda5 and sda6
partitions? Would it do any harm to my computer? Finally, will it get
rid of Ubuntu and boot in to XP? Because I wasn't able to boot in to XP
before, I want to know if deleting the ubuntu partition will prevent me
from getting in to XP after.

I'm following these instructions:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2006-December/102255.html

Is there anything missing from here that I should know about? Please and
thank you to anyone that offers some advice.