[Question #77689]: How do I get Ubuntu to translate a program?

New question #77689 on Ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/77689

Ubuntu currently has tuxpaint and tuxmath available for translation using launchpad (this is the packages in Ubuntu, not upstream).

How do I get tuxtype available for translation? It does use GNU gettext. I presume a template has to be imported manually by someone.

Thanks.