Re: [Question #62786]: Cannot change login language

Seumas Macdonald posted a new comment:
Axim,

Sorry to hear you have the same problem, it's a tricky one and I didn't
find a lot of help.

Remember, I booted up from an Ubuntu-CD, that was pretty vital. So if
you don't have one, go and find one. Just choose 'trying out Ubuntu' or
whatever it is, it's pretty obvious on the start-up menu.

Once on to that, mount your hard drive. if it's encrypted, you will have
to enter your password, but you should be running in english (or
whatever your native language is).

Now, assuming nothing of you (don't be insulted!), you can access the Terminal from Applications->Accessories-> Terminal
The file you want is the xorg.conf, and it's located in /etc/X11/xorg.conf
If you're not sure how to navigate from the console, just do a quick google search for basic linux commands and you'll get some answers.

You have above what I did to fix it, hopefully that will work for you.
Let me know how it goes.