Re: [Question #62786]: Cannot change login language

axim posted a new comment:
Hello Seumas,

I am having same kind of problem, the default language been change and
neither my login nor password is accepted.  Am wondering if i could get
little more detail how you manage to make the default language to
English. I don't really know how to open the console terminal to access
xorg.conf file. Also the hard drive is encrypted and i have to enter
password before it take me to the welcome screen as well, but i manage
to by pass it and get to welcome screen, where i can't go any further
coz login nor password is accepted.

I think if you can tell me how to open up the console terminal i should
be able to manage from there on. Thanks