Re: [Question #77699]: how do other people know I am on line?

Question #77699 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77699

Greg Huff gave more information on the question:
I have not installed any plugins other than what might have come
installed by default on Firefox.

I'm not sure if others can tell if I am online if Firefox is not open.
Firefox is the only browser I usually use.

I will change the default start page and see if that helps.

I usually do most of my browsing from the Yahoo home page and I use
Yahoo for my e-mail.  Do you suppose that has something to do with it?

Thanks again.

--- On Tue, 7/21/09, marcobra (Marco Braida)