Re: [Question #77768]: what nexT while reinstall done

benny is still having a problem:
Not same!
first think first, carefull! it can be problem, make you busy then black screen you see nothing, ever almost button disabled. first think step, i try to find notepad, default tomboy note here on top. first think step do open terminal follow the gpg --fingerprint. Look it different, i have result kind this:
benny@b3nY:~$ gpg --fingerprint
gpg: directory `/home/benny/.gnupg' created
gpg: new configuration file `/home/benny/.gnupg/gpg.conf' created
gpg: WARNING: options in `/home/benny/.gnupg/gpg.conf' are not yet active during this run
gpg: keyring `/home/benny/.gnupg/pubring.gpg' created
gpg: /home/benny/.gnupg/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created

...but the site say kind like this:
Retrieving the key in Ubuntu

Open a terminal and enter:

gpg --fingerprint

GPG will display a message similar to:

pub 1024D/12345678 2007-01-26
Key fingerprint = 0464 39CD 2486 190A 2C5A 0739 0E68 04DC 16E7 CB72
Geoffrey Hayes (My OpenPGP key) <geoffrey@xxxxxxxxxx>
sub 2048g/ABCDEF12 2007-01-26

Highlight and copy only the numeric fingerprint: 0464 39CD 2486 190A
2C5A 0739 0E68 04DC 16E7 CB72 in the example above.

Different!

Nah, dont tell me what lucky... I do received red and yellow past years,
may be 2007. I dont have what yours, and I'm not wait! its ready... I
have 7.10 title, is that expired or trash?