From: kungmidas <question77699@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #77699]: how do other people know I am on line?
To: eishinkaiwnc@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 8:28 PM

Your question #77699 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77699

kungmidas proposed the following answer:
Another comment regarding "I have had people send me e-mails saying "I
noticed you were on line so I thought I would send you an e-mail."

If you receive actual e-mail messages in your e-mail application having
this subject, and the e-mail is from people you do not know, I would
think it appears as a rather typical spam e-mail which can be ignored.
Upgrade your spam filters or try another e-mail provider.

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77699

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.