From: marcobra (Marco Braida) <question77699@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #77699]: how do other people know I am on line?
To: eishinkaiwnc@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 7:14 PM

Your question #77699 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77699

marcobra (Marco Braida) requested for more information:
Please tell have you installed Ubuntu by yourself...?
Is this installed Ubuntu an official Ubuntu release...?
No body else have never get physical access to your pc...?

Have you already tried to empty your Firefox cache pressing
ctrl+shift+canc...

Please also set/check the Firefox menu Edit→ Preferences → Privacy
select to delete almost all values... and set, from there,  firefox to
clean your cache and cookies at Firefox exit.

I usually don't accept cookie and then i manually add permission to add
cookie only to my trusted sites. For example launchpad.net

Hope this helps

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to
this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.