From: Vihar <question77699@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #77699]: how do other people know I am on line?
To: eishinkaiwnc@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 4:02 AM

Your question #77699 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77699

Vihar proposed the following answer:
May be it,s due to Yahoo. If you are registered there it is possible they have the options letting your "yahoo-friends" to know you are online.
If so look arond in your yahoo home options to switch out the, to say, "I'm online" option.

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77699

You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.