Re: [Question #77753]: dlink wireless usb dwa-130 ????

skeptictetus is still having a problem:
Compile against kernel headers... hmmmm? I've tried this I think, but I'll try it again. Not sure what I'm doing other than following the explanation.
I also have a Dell Wireless 1450 USB connected (worked out of the box), which is how I have internet access.Does this affect the install adn do the above outputs tell us anything useful?

Thanks.