Re: [Question #77688]: Want to eliminate Web filtering, please help!

Question #77688 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77688

bigjohn is still having a problem:

Thanks for extracting and posting my question,hope someone can answer this.Thanks,Bigjohn

> To: bigjohn100kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxx
> From: question77688@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [Question #77688]: Want to eliminate Web filtering,please help!
> Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:33:23 +0000
>
> Your question #77688 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77688

> Vihar proposed the following answer:
> I'll extract the last question of Big John:
>
> "My Dell Mini works great on UNSECURED wireless connects well and
> rapidly,but when go to secured site,there is a place for name and
> password,put in in space required,attempts to connect but will not,being
> blocked by some kind of filter or firewall?Thanks again,shuld I repost
> this new qustion seperately?"\
>
> Since I am not on a Mini I'm only extracting Mr's Big John's question.
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it is solved:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77688/+confirm?answer_id=7
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77688
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports