Re: [Question #77798]: flash-video is glitchy if it even works

konner is still having a problem:
  *-display
       product: NV35 [GeForce FX 5900]
       vendor: nVidia Corporation
       physical id: 0
       bus info: pci@0000:01:00.0
       version: a1
       width: 32 bits
       clock: 66MHz
       capabilities: pm agp agp-3.0 bus_master cap_list
       configuration: driver=nvidia latency=248 maxlatency=1 mingnt=5 module=nvidia

the hardware should be ok. it runs just fine in windows. i have the generic driver for 5th generation nvidia card but when i go to the display panel it gives me an error about how my driver doesnt work with it and opens the nvidia x server panel in my system menu instead. not sure if its the driver, firefox, or the flavor of flash (ive tries a couple, including the adobe one and whichever one was there originally.