Re: [Question #77896]: unable to boot ubuntu 9.04 form usb-stick

lieuwe is still having a problem:
i'm not sure how to do that, as i said i used a tool called "usbuntu" to
do this, which formats it as fat32, i do want to be able to use my usb-
stick from windows after the install, i already tried some tutorials,
which almost always require two partitions, one ext3 /4 and one fat32,
they all give me these problems, and i don't wan't anything to reamin on
my pc after booting from my usb-device, so disabling hard drives isn't
an option...