Re: [Question #77919]: rhythmbox don't read files correctly

Xavier DINAND requested for more information:
Hi Elroy,
If I understand you correctly, you can read mp3 files but the sound jumps at some times.
This sounds like an hardware problem (I have the same problem), can you show us the content of the file /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/sub0/hw_params while playing music ?
My sound hardware seems to have a small buffer which I suspect to be the cause of the music jumps.