[Question #78000]: python-crypto error when trying to install vodafone-mobile-connect driver for ZTE K3565-Z modem

Ive been following the steps to install the vodafone modem driver as from http://www.geekology.co.za/blog/2009/05/configuring-vodafone-3g-modem-on-ubuntu-linux-904-jaunty-jackalope/  . Ive got usb-modeswitch_0.9.7_i386.deb installed, allthough when running the command "sudo dpkg -i usb-modeswitch_0.9.7_i386.deb" in terminal it says that the file cannot be found, so I did it the old fashioned way by double clicking on the file.  When trying to install vodafone-mobile-connect it says that there is a python-crypto error.  Ive just installed Ubuntu 9.04 and this is the first time working with Ubuntu.  I want to get my modem up and running, can you please help me?