Re: [Question #77753]: dlink wireless usb dwa-130 ????

skeptictetus gave more information on the question:
Ok, I compiled the drivers using method 1 (http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-wireless-networking-41/usb-wifi-ubuntu-9.04-connects-to-non-secure-networks-but-not-wepwpa-726845/) and when I ran the "wlan0up" script I get : "wlan0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device" then the machine froze. (I mean froze completely - how do you deal with this at the keyboard as opposed to ctrl+alt+delete?)
Anyway, I was able to run "iwconfig" just before the freeze:
wlan0 was up using my Dell USB wireless
wlan1 was also present ( dlink device, i assume) but all the value fields (Key and so on) were 0.

Still trying...