Re: [Question #77889]: GRUB Error 5

Question #77889 on grub in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+question/77889

Larry Jordan proposed the following answer:
     It sounds like your suspicions are correct - probably a bad
partition table.  I'm not very familiar with them, and don't know any
way to repair one.  Is it a live boot CD that you can get into Linux
from?  I'm wondering if you got Linux running on it at all, whether it
would offer help or other tools you could work with.