Re: [Question #78011]: i've installed synfig on my computer but when i click on it , it doesnot open

Question #78011 on gnome-terminal in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-terminal/+question/78011

Florian Diesch proposed the following answer:
synfig is a command line program. I never used it but it seems to have
to write an input (SIF) file and then  run something like "synfig
youfile.sif", maybe yopu neeed some options.

The package synfigstudio provides a graphical interface for synfig.
Maybe you want to used that instead.