Re: [Question #77411]: Getting pass the download window

Question #77411 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/77411

Damiano Venturin proposed the following answer:
Hi Anukis79
I think the main problem is that none of us has a perfect idea of the differences between a common Ubuntu and your HP Mini.

I'm curious about a thing: try to install a simple application using a terminal following these instructions:
open a terminal (browse your menu)
type:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install tree