Re: [Question #78081]: At least I have read option boot to kernel 9.04 which one partition should be delete to remove

Tom proposed the following answer:
I would use gparted to remove sda7, sda6 and make a new "linux-swap"
partition in their place.  Then right-click on that and choose "Swap
On".  Then using the button on the top right-hand corner change to sdb
and delete sdb5 & sdb3.  While there resize sdb2 to fill all the rest of
the drive.

I'm not sure which version of Ubuntu that would leave you with but
whichever one it is would be setup much more elegantly then.

Note that when you delete a partition you lose everything, all the data
and everything that is on that partition so please make sure you have
copied everything to partitions you are not going to delete.  Really
it's just the /home folder in sda6 that worries me.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)