[Question #78088]: Xorg does not load in karmic using Zotac ion board

I'm regularly testing the Karmic daily build.  The liveCD was unable to load properly and did not load Xorg.

I'm using this board:  ZOTAC ION ITX A Series

Again, it does not proceed to the live desktop, instead loads CLI and ask for login (development branch).  I hope that this gets fixed even before alpha 6.