[Question #78135]: Synchronizing between Windows and Linux

I have a trick question.

1. I use my Nokia N82 Symbian phone as my agenda.
2. I sync my phone ( in Virtualbox, running XP ) with Windows Mail.
3. I use Evolution in Linux.

How can I import the agenda in Evolution from my Windows mail client?

PS: 1. My nokia is not working in Linux. That would be the easy solution.
PS: 2. Evolution for Windows is not working in my XP. It crashes every time.

Perhaps a mail client that works in both Linux and Windows?

Rob