Re: [Question #77963]: why is it that when i start my netbook in UNR desktop mode, my panel is not displaying right?

Tom proposed the following answer:
Once you've dealt with all these initial hurdles you will find that using Ubuntu is pretty easy to just use normally.  The problems you are encountering at the moment would normally be dealt with by IT departments  and external contractors  dealing with "deployment", contracts and buying in proffessional support contracts
http://www.ubuntu.com/support/paid
and stuff like that.

Knowing too much about the best way to install and set things up for a
good solidly reliable system for the company can just lead to increasing
frustration when you see how incredibly dumb and stupid most companies
are in their IT 'strategy'.  Even if you are head of the IT department
then a lot of people have a highly motivated self-interest in either
jumping onboard (thus effectively becoming your followers) or in
bringing you down in some way.

However i think this question about training is really worth asking as a new question because i think there are a lot of good courses out there - both on-line and other ways.
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+addquestion

I hope this helps!
Good luck with all this!
Regards from