Re: [Question #77963]: why is it that when i start my netbook in UNR desktop mode, my panel is not displaying right?

Tom proposed the following answer:
On the other hand
http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/The-Wide-Open-Career-Landscape-of-FOSS-Tech-Support-67655.html?wlc=1248266556

So train up quick and maybe start doing consultancy work in your own
time, if that's allowed by your work rules (sometimes 'moonlighting' is
against the rules) and if it isn't then at least be trained up ready for
a new career :)